To support me ...

2008-04-06

XXth Century Memories ... (2)

In 1990, I went with high-school mates to Hungary.

The trip by couch from Lyon to Budapest was, of course, very long and tiring ! I remember we slept in Austria, somewhere in the Alps. That was very nice and very quiet.

I loved Hungary and Budapest (as much as I hate the pictures I've taken then !)

Budapest had the advantages of a big city and the charm of a small town. I hope going there back again with my husband and my kid. As I went there just after Berlin wall was broken, I guess that must have change a lot since 1990....

I know that the picture is not good at all, the weather was awful as well .... but the view over the Danube river is really beautiful from Szentendre and it's really a lovely place !





In a couple of years, maybe I'll have the chance to go back there and therefore to post far much better pictures !

Aucun commentaire: