To support me ...

2008-04-02

Some words about me...


I'm Régine.
My birthday is on March, 15th.

I decided to open this blog because I don't have enough time to give news enough often to friends dispatched... all over the world !

That's why I start my blog by a little summary about what happened in my life these last few months (hum.... years !).

August 22nd 1998 : I got married.

During the following years we took some vacation in French West Indies, Greece, USA : Las Vegas and East Coast (From New York to Washington by Philly, Baltimore and Allentown).

In 2004, I stayed a couple of months in London and afterwards I worked in Muenchen during 1 year.

Since 2006, I'm back home... in France and we decided to "adopt" a couple of fishes.

Now, I can be called 'mom' since January, 14th therefore I have less time than before for me ! Our baby, Alex, is an angel even if we are very very tired.

What can I say about my hobbies ? I love cooking, reading, travelling, embroidery, gardening.... but (for example) I don't remember the last time I read a book !

In my next post, I will tell you more about Alex....

Aucun commentaire: