To support me ...

2008-04-04

XXth Century (and later) Memories ... (1)

Yeap ! I was enough old during the last Century ... therefore I know what was used before CDs, DVDs and all remote, mobile or unplugged objects !

I started working in 1994 as an IT technician in a very very small and young company which dies very quickly afterwards I worked only in big companies as temporary IT technician.

After a while I decided to go back school during the evening and I am an IT engineer since 2003. That was quite hard to work during the day, to go to school on the evenings and to do 'homework' during the week-ends .... during several years. But I'm happy and proud having succeeded.

In 2004, spent 9 months in London in order to perfect my English.
In 2005, I worked during 1 year in Muenchen and ..... no, I don't speak German ! (I understand a little bit and I can speak a couple of words).
In 2006, I came back home and I worked during 1 year in a big company. Now I am still in maternity leave and in a couple of day I'll be unemployed !

Aucun commentaire: